- Your right to use our site is non-transferable. Any information, passwords or documents given to you by our site are for your use only, and are non-transferable.
- KeshimaBeauty.com does not actively market to children, and we never knowingly ask a person under 18 to divulge personal information.
Cookies and IP Addresses
Our website may contain external links to other sites. KeshimaBeauty.com is not responsible for the privacy policies, practices, or content of those sites.
- Our order form requires you to fill in your personal information. We request details such as full name, mailing address, email address, phone number, etc.
- We reserve the right to request any necessary contact or financial information.
- Your information will be used for processing orders and providing customer service.
- We will not disclose any of your personal information to other companies.
Changes in Information
You may view or change your personal information at any time, by going to your customer account at www.KeshimaBeauty.com/my-account, and entering in your new account details.
We may disclose personal information if and when required by federal or state law, or due to our belief that such information is necessary for compliance with federal or state law.
If you have any further inquiries regarding our security policy, please contact us.